Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Monday, February 18, 2008

The empty nest

Ok I love my daughter and my son but what happened to the empty nest? I spent years raising them so they would be able to go on their own. All those years the BATTLE CRY was we want to be on our own ; do what we want and ok. The day came when they went out the door to their freedom their independence; I showed a tear or too but when they were out of sight I cranked up the cd player to MY MUSIC and danced around the kitchen. Ok sex with my husband no longer had to be carefully planned; no more music that made no sense to me, quiet dinners with my husband; when the phone rang it was for me. Ok this lasted for a few months and then one day my daughter is at the door her and the boyfriend have split up and so back home to mom and dad. Ok that was not too bad and then she moved out this time for good and GUESS WHAT we skip from the 80's to 2006 and Mom is a widow but happy on her own dating and enjoying life and the son shows up on her doorstep and ok he needs to stay for awhile out of work for the first time in 10 years and so Mom shares her apartment her phone her computer with him; she can date but he wants to know everything about who and why . Ok I know this will soon end RIGHT? Mom will be alone again YES that day will come.

So trust me the Empty Nest is just fiction made up by those that want to make money by selling you ideas and perhaps pills to deal with being without the kids; they leave screaming freedom but always return and WHY no rent no bills plenty of food OK OK iam teasing this tale is true and I just wanted to put a funny spin on it lol hugs jackie

Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email

0 comments:


screen resolution stats