Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Seshu babu's seven up joke

It is my first year engineering semester exam days we are preparing hard for exams i used to stay in our college hostel and Seshu babu sir is the incharge of the our college and the hostel.
one evening iam preparing for forth coming exams sitting in the coridor in a chair along with our friends its a study hour in our hostel,iam studying serioulsy in suddenly i saw seshu babu sir coming straight to our batch through the way beside me he suddenly stopped beside me and grabbed the seven up bottle that i kept beside me which was filled with drinking water and he had a sip of water and he stared for a second at me then he said like this " Pawan you have cheated me" , wondering what i did i am thinking whats the wrong i did in the recent times,how do i would have cheated him.all of my friends are also seriously observing whats the discussion going in between us and they are also trying to guess how do i cheated him,i thought a week back i have gone for a movie insted of going for a movie after having haircut for which we have taken the permission,all my friends even thought the same,all of us thought that is how i would have cheated him.

After pushing us to think for a while how do i cheated him he said " Pawan i thought its really seven up is there in that bottle that is why i drank that but its water that is how i was cheated".god i just relaxed for i while and also we have a good laugh for a long time and also we used to laugh often remembering this joke,but we used to share the joy with all my frineds when i was in my engg but i have only my blog readers that is why i though to share my favourite person Mr.Seshu babu's jokes Series. keep laughing and keep reading my blog


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:


screen resolution stats