Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

What happens if 1 Rupee = 45 Dollars





Enjoy with Future India after 50 Years.


What happens if 1 rupee = 45 dollars !............ ......... ....


Scene 1:

Venue : Microsoft Corporation, New York , US Some s/w



Some software engineers are Watching some photographs.


s/w engg 1 : What's that?

s/w engg 2 : Bob's photographs from India ..


s/w engg 1 : Wow. Let me see. Which is this place?





s/w engg 3 : (Sees the photo) This is Mumbai










s/w engg 1 : Fundoo yaar! And what is this? He got Bajaj Pulsar also.






s/w engg 2 : Let me see (sees). This guy enjoys life maan...



s/w engg 3 : You know how much an Bajaj Pulsar costs? Nearly 60K..... Say it in dollars... (60000*45 = 27,00,000 dollars)


s/w engg 2: Oops. We can't dream of such a thing here.


s/w engg 1 : Let's go to India & try for a job.


[Everybody excited.]


SCENE 2:
Venue: Sun Microsystems, SanFrancisco , California , US




s/w engg 1: I'm with you man. My Visa is expected anytime. Soon I will fly to India
s/w engg 2 : Ohhh.... When is the party?
s/w engg 1: When I get it on hand.
s/w engg 2: Where will you be working?
s/w engg 1 : I'll be working in a company in Sadashiv Peth



Photobucket
s/w engg 2 : Oh! Sadashiv Peth. Great yaar.
where it is...
s/w engg 1 : It is in Pune ..
s/w engg 3 : Fundoo place yaar. Nice climate Not like California .. You'll love the weather yaar.
s/w engg 2 : Who is the client yaar?
s/w engg 1: You know Municipal Corporation of Pune ?
s/w engg 3 : Yeah. MCP. One of my friends is there in the RoadRepair & Cleaning Division. Most challenging job yaar. People are workingin the cutting edge of technology there.
s/w engg 1 : I'll be writing software for the accounts department ofthe GCU.
s/w engg 2: GCU? what it means...?
s/w engg 1 : that is Garbage Collecting Unit.
s/w engg 3 : : Great yaar. That's what I like about that country.You can get a job which requires all your skill. Not like here. SeeI'm writing software for the space shuttle remote control. I hate this.
s/w engg 1 : Don't worry guys. I'll give you my Hotmail id. You can send your resume to me and I'll forward it tothe HRD.
[Everybody takes down his Hotmail id.]
SCENE 3 :
Venue: IBM, New York , US


Photobucket

(Conversation between a Male s/w engg. and Female s/w engg.)
Male : Hi!
Female: Hi. You know. I'm planning to settle in India soon.
Male : What??
Female : Yeah. My marriage will be here in America only. He is doinghis Ph.D in V.T.U and he's coming here for a month. His study will be over in 2 months.
He's already got a job in MSEB. We planned to settle in Banglore itself... I'm also planning to work there.Let's see... Male: Good luck... dont forget us & US...

Photobucket
SCENE 4 :
Venue: Intel Corp. US



Photobucket
s/w engg 1: Great news guys. Our George has got admission in the IGNOU with scholarship for B.A History. A greatnew field yaar...
All are excited... George : Got my Visa yesterday. It's all finalized now.
s/w engg 2 : Congrats yaar. So you are out of this country.
s/w engg 1 : B.A in Histroy...ohh. ....man, enjoy your life there?
s/w engg 2 : : Got full aid, eh? George : Yeah. Got the UGC scholarship That will be 1200 Rupees per Year.
s/w engg 1 : Great. Enjoy. s/w engg 2 : (Thinking loud): 1200 Indian Rupees...! that means 1200 * 45 = 54000 Dollars... with that amount I can buy a three bed-room flat & a Mercedes here...!!!
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:


screen resolution stats