Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Monday, February 18, 2008

And there will be three

The newly wed wife said to her husband when
He returned from work: "I have great news for
You. Pretty soon we're going to be three in this
House instead of two."
The husband started glowing with happiness
And kissing his wife said: "Oh darling, I'm the
Happiest man in the world."
But then she said: "I'm glad that you feel that
Way because tomorrow morning my mother
Moves in with us."


Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email

0 comments:


screen resolution stats