Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A JOKE FOR TODAY

Scientists say that laughter is the best - what do you think I am going to say ?... No it is not 'medicine' - nowadays it has become an obsolete word. For me the saying goes like this...Laughter is the only vitamin with 100 times more effect than viag...!!! So let's laugh for a while.

A middle aged woman screamed into the phone : "Send someone over quickly! Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window."
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied, " I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."
"No, it's you I want," she yelled, " they need a longer ladder!"

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:


screen resolution stats