Worth Subscribing to Funpen

Thanks for visiting! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. This blog is updated Daily with many posts on Jokes, Cartoon, Comics,Fun,Humor,Funny Pictures,Management Stories,Love Stories,Love Letters,Sardar’s Jokes,Santa & Banta Jokes,Blonde Jokes,Ghost Jokes,Office Jokes,Software engineer Jokes,Thoughts,Instructions,Poems,Photos etc…….If you don’t want to miss them just, subscribe to our feed!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wanna become a smart Design Engineer

Once a smart Design engineer and his Project Manager were traveling towards
Ooty in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting
along with her grand ma. With in some time, Eye-Eye interactions started
between our engineer & that girl. After some minutes, train started moving
in to a tunnel and it was very dark.

Suddenly, every body heard a Kiss sound followed by a sound of slapping..
Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel.

Grand ma thought that," The Guy is a rogue; how dare he is? He has kissed
my grand daughter! But my Grand daughter is genuine; she immediately
slapped that guy."

PM thought that,"I can't believe that this guy has kissed that girl! But it
is unfair that she slapped me by mistake"

That girl thought that,"I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel
sorry that my grand ma has slapped him".

Finally, do u know what our clever Design engineer thought?
























" This one minute in my life is wonderful, It hardly comes...because, at a
time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my PM."


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also Subscribe to FUN PEN by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:


screen resolution stats